According to the National Association of Landscape Professionals, studies show that most Americans value a well-kept lawn and landscape. Plus, they believe it’s also important to spend time enjoying their yards.
Yet, it’s hard to maintain a well-kept lawn when you’re on the go all week long and your weekend schedule is maxed out. If that describes you, it may be time to hire a professional lawn mowing service to help you keep your yard looking great—even while you’re away. Here are 8 reasons why you need to hire a professional lawn mowing company to mow your yard:
- It saves you time: Let’s face it. You’re busy. You spend the majority of your week at your job, and your weekends are filled with activity. When do you have time to mow your lawn? You can still enjoy your yard even with a pro mowing it for you.
- It doesn’t need to involve a long-term contract: Don’t feel that you need to sign on the dotted line for a long-term relationship with a lawn mowing company. Instead, find a company that connects you with a mowing professional with no strings attached.
- A residential lawn mowing company will use only professional grade equipment: Your lawn may actually look better after it’s mowed by a pro because of the type of equipment she uses. Since she only operates the best mowers on the market, your lawn will look great.
- A professional lawn care company will only use the sharpest blades: One of the keys to good lawn maintenance includes mowing only with sharp blades. You get a cleaner cut with no injuries—thus, protecting your lawn grass from disease and insect infestation.
- A lawn service company will only mow at the right height throughout the growing season: Another smart lawn care technique includes only taking 1/3 of the grass blade off with each mow. You want your grass to be a bit longer to naturally crowd out weeds.
- A pro may also be available for additional lawn and landscape maintenance: You may be so busy with your life that you may opt for additional lawn and landscape maintenance services. Look for a brochure or a business card left by your mowing company to see if they provide additional services.
- An uber lawn mowing service is available for you when you’re traveling for work or you’re on vacation: With the PLOWZ & MOWZ app, you can schedule your yard to be mowed while you’re on vacation or on a business trip.
- An uber landscaping company will help you when you’re busy with other projects and want help for only one mow: Say you’re the person who loves to work on his lawn. Yet, you get busy with work projects or something else might come up where you only need help with mowing “just this time.” The PLOWZ & MOWZ app allows you to schedule a “one time mow” with no contracts or follow up needed.
National Association for Landscape Professionals, “How to Hire a Pro,” LoveYourLandscape.org.