Now that we feel comfortable that the worst of the snow is behind us, we want to take a look back on one of the craziest, snowiest months in the history of the city of Boston. There were 3 major snow storms that hit the city back to back to back, leaving a total of over 100 inches of snow. It was easily the busiest month in the history of Plowz & Mowz, but we managed to get customers out of their homes quickly and safely. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of our favorite highlights from the Blizzard of 2015…
1) Jim Cantore’s Thundersnow Yell
While we were also excited for the snow, we weren’t that excited
2) The Boston Yeti and the Boston Snowst
— Boston Yeti 2015 (@BostonYeti2015) January 27, 2015
As if you needed more reasons to stay inside during the storm.
3) The #BostonBlizzardChallenge
I guess if there’s snow blocking your front door then the window will have to do.
4) Boston Mayor Marty Walsh Scolds Adults Participating in the #BostonBlizzardChallenge
“This isn’t Loon Mountain” has become our favorite catchphrase at the Plowz & Mowz office.
5) Someone Started Shipping Snow, Yo
I’m not sure who would want to buy 6 pounds of snow but I certainly applaud the effort.
6) Valentine’s Day
Because nothing says “I Love You” like shoveling out your loved ones car. Seriously, that’s love.
7) Cool Timelapse Videos Show Just How Much Snow Fell in a Short Period of Time.
Well, it may not be fun to shovel but at least it looks pretty?
8) Craigslist person re-buries car
Nothing like some swift karma to fuel the Boston-New York rivalry.
9) Even The Patriots Victory Parade Was Delayed
10) Someone turned the streets into the slopes.
I wonder if that feature was on the real estate listing.