Residential Lawn Clean Up Services
Professional Lawn Care Services
Cleaning your yard is always hard work. Most people clean their yard of debris and leaves twice a year, one spring clean up, another clean up in the fall. Before now, you either had to spend your week finding a reputable landscaping company or spend your entire weekend tackling the outdoor cleanup chores to keep your home looking as it should. With Plowz and Mowz, you can schedule lawn and yard landscaping services right from your smartphone or computer with our mobile app and website ordering options!
What does a lawn cleaning entail?
We offer a number of lawn clean-up services and add-on options, such as:
- – Clearing the lawn of leaves, branches or any other clutter
- – Removing and hauling away any organic debris or junk in your yard
- – Mowing your lawn (we offer one-time, weekly, or biweekly lawn care)
- – Edging and cleaning garden and flower beds
- – Redefining lawn borders by edging and clearing off hard surfaces such as curbs, walkways, driveways and patios
- – Reseeding damaged areas of your lawn
- – Trimming trees and pruning shrubs & bushes
- – Lawn Aeration & Overseeding to promote new grass growth
Booking your yard and lawn chores through the Plowz and Mowz app gives you access to all the best landscaping and lawn care companies in your area. You fill out a job request, get an instant quote and we’ll book your landscaper for you!
For more special landscaping requests, you can request a free custom quote for your yard work. We send that custom job quote to our local landscaping partners to get you a quote for your custom yard job.
Book Lawn & Yard Landscaping Services Today
Lawn care and yard cleaning are only part of what Plowz and Mowz can offer you. Other services we offer include reoccurring lawn mowing, leaf raking, debris haul away, tree trimming, bush pruning, driveway sealing, lawn fertilization, lawn aeration, overseeding, mulch delivery & spreading, power washing and even snow plowing in the winter for our northern service areas.