Apply for our SEO Intern Position
Plowz and Mowz is looking for an eager individual seeking real-world experience and application working with our Search Engine Optimization team. Any applicant looking for SEO/Website/Copywriting experience is welcome (and encouraged) to apply. Our team is willing to create a flexible internship around the right candidate’s skill set and experience level.
Plowz and Mowz is a lawn care, landscaping and snow plowing service that allows users to order local outdoor home services from their smartphone or computer and get an instant quote. We are currently in 40+ major US markets and rapidly growing. Started and founded in Syracuse by 2 SU graduates, we are currently headquartered in downtown Syracuse.
This experience would likely benefit anyone looking for a future career in website development/management, digital marketing, copywriting, lead generation and other similar fields. Please let us know if your college has requirements to get credit for this internship and we will work around it if we can.
- – Eager to learn SEO (with our direction as necessary)
- – Basic knowledge of the web/Google
- – Ability to write 500+ words of unique content on any subject
- – A naturally curious attitude
- – Ability to work independently AND in a team environment
- – Attention to detail
Exceptional Candidates will have:
- – Previous website editing experience (WordPress is a plus)
- – html/css knowledge
- – Skilled researching capability
- – Prior SEO knowledge/experience (independent is fine)
- – Copywriting experience/samples (personal blogs, literature, etc.)
- – Knowledge of quality backlink acquisition
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director of SEO, you will:
- – Analyzing existing SEO metrics and strategies
- – Researching SEO best practices
- – Assisting in competitor SEO analysis
- – Assist in implementing SEO fixes
- – Assist in implementing SEO strategies
- – Writing new page copy for SEO landing pages
- – Researching and developing new SEO strategies to implement
- – Making SEO recommendations as you see fit
- – These and other duties and learning tasks will be assigned appropriately depending on candidates prior experience and any learning goals for their internship
Please send resumes (and writing samples if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.